If you need help finding something on our website, try using the Search box in green at the top of the page – click the “website” radial button to search the website.
If you’re looking to see if the WDM Library owns a particular item, try using the Search box in green at the top of the page – click the “catalog” radial button to search our catalog and be taken to a list of results.
Use the main navigation menu on the top left (in green, all caps) to go to major areas of the website and catalog.
If you have a question during library hours, you can also call the Library at 515-222-3400 and we can assist you. If you have a question outside of our hours, feel free to email the library. Calling will usually get you a faster response.
Through our website you can:
- search the catalog and reserve an item (book, cd, dvd…)
- review your library account for books checked out, hold status and more
- request an item we don’t have
- use our online databases for research and interests
- book a study or meeting room
- try out an eBook or eAudiobook
- use our mobile app to do many of the tasks above, or
- join our Friends Foundation to support the Library!