Do you have a specific computer, mobile device, or other technology related questions? We are here to help! Sign up for a 30 minute private session, walk-in's also welcome. Staff can help with specific issues like:
- Setting up an email or social media account
- Filing out an online job application
- Downloading eBooks or eAudio books
- Basic Word and Excel help
- Using the Library's online resources
Sessions are limited to 30 minutes per person. You are welcome to bring your own device; however, staff is unable troubleshoot, diagnose, or help with malfunctioning computers or devices.
Contact the Library's Adult Services Desk, 515-222-3403, for more information. Basic computer/mouse skills are assumed.