In this backpack, you will find science-based books, science-themed DVDs and two activies: Katie Kubes and Gears! Gears! Gears!
When playing the Katie Kubes at home, challenge your child to build in a 3D capacity. Since these magnetic cubes can be connected in several directions, ask your child to make a pyramid or other 3D object such as a house.
When constructing with the Gears! Gears! Gears! set, start with the base and connect the gears. These gears are made to challenge motor skills, creativity and hands-on construction play. Ask your child to put the gears into different patterns. See if you child can make the gears turn in a circle.
Talk with your child about the stories and characters in the CURIOUS GEORGE and THE CAT IN THE HAT KNOWS A LOT ABOUT THAT books and episodes. Ask probing questions to further your child's thinking about science. We hope you will spend time with your child exploring science. These provided activities are great for fostering a love for engineering. For ages 3+.
- Blue Backpack
- Book - Curious George Loves to Ride by H.A. Rey
- Book - The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!: Night Lights: Glow in the Dark by Tish Rabe
- DVD - Curious George: A Bike Ride Adventure
- DVD - The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!: Explore and Imagine with Cat in the Hat
- Katie Kubes kit
- Gears! Gears! Gears! kit
- Science Adventures Information card