Become a Friend of the West Des Moines Library
The West Des Moines Library Friends Foundation supports the West Des Moines Public Library and the many services, materials, and programs it provides to our community. With your support, this year the Friends Foundation will help the Library:
- Purchase new books, electronic materials, technology, and library artwork.
- Support essential programs that serve the unique needs of children, teens, adults, and seniors.
- Help fund the library’s Summer Reading Program serving almost 2,600 registered children.
- During the summer, over 170 programs were offered to more than 25,000 attendees.
- Sponsor and operate special events like the Visiting Author series, featuring Iowa authors
If you share our belief that a strong public library is essential to making West Des Moines an even better place to live, please join or renew your membership to the Friends Foundation. Click the button below to renew or Become a Friend online.
You can also send your membership donation to:
West Des Moines Library Friends Foundation
4000 Mills Civic Parkway
West Des Moines, Iowa 50265-2049
Your membership is tax-deductible and will ensure a strong and vital community library.
The 2020-2021 Friends Foundation Board Members
Kate Amdor, Fran Andrews, Elizabeth Baustian, Sally Beisser, Paul Bishop, Kate Bloomburg, Stacy Conradt, Jean Fajen, Deb Flagg, Katie Getting, Lynda Goplerud, Scott Griese, Steve Harms, Justine M. Morton, Mary Kay Newton, Ed O’Neill, Don Ryckman, Michele Schatzberg, Andrea Solomon, Kathleen Till-Stange, Teresa Volcheck, Dan Werner
Questions can be directed to email@example.com. Note that this email is staffed by volunteers, and may not be answered same-day.