Book club titles available for lending to book discussion groups
- We have sets of titles, mostly fiction, previously read in our adult book club, Club Read.
- Requests must be placed at least 24 hours before your desired pick-up time. We process book club requests Mon-Fri – if you would like to pick up on a weekend, please ensure that your request is placed prior to Friday.
- Each set of books is due back 8 weeks from the time they are shipped from or leave our library.
- The borrower is responsible for replacing any lost or damaged books and notifying our library in the event that this occurs.
- Books that are picked up in person may be sent out in a West Des Moines Public Library book bag. If the bag is not returned, you will be charged a $5.00 replacement fee.
- Each book is numbered on the spine and it is recommended that you use this number to track which book each discussion participant has borrowed. We can provide a sample sign-up sheet.
For Adult or Young Adult titles, please contact Jacilyn at 515-222-3572 or email@example.com
For Youth Services titles, please contact Amy in the Youth Services Department at 515-222-3405 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This book discussion lending program is made possible by the generosity of members of the West Des Moines Library Friends Foundation.