Do you have a specific computer, mobile device, or other technology related questions? We are here to help! Sign up for a 30 minute private session, walk-in's also welcome. Assistants can help with specific issues like:
- Learning about a new device
- Setting up an email or social media account
- Filing out an online application
- Downloading eBooks or eAudio books
- Using the Library's online resources
Sessions are limited to 30 minutes per person. You are welcome to bring your own device; however assistants are not able to diagnose issues with malfunctioning devices. Basic device and computer usage is assumed.
Contact the Library's Adult Services Desk, 515-222-3403, for more information.